Welcome to this amazing course, where you will learn about:
- What is unit testing?
- Why is unit testing important?
- What is Test Driven Development(TDD) ?
- How to apply Test Driven Development to the projects?
- What is Junit and Mockito?
We will learn to write unit tests using Junit 5 Framework and Mockito Library.
We will start with how projects are developed in software companies using modern stacks like Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA and Restful webservices.
In this course you will be understanding how different technology and its components work together to build a real world application which end users are able to use in real life. It will be a Property Management System.
We will also learn to relate different concepts with real world examples. In this course we will learn the following:
- We will learn different concepts Spring Framework and RESTful webservices
- We will learn about different design patterns like Singleton, Prototype, Factory, MVC, Adapter etc
- We will learn to create production ready application in a layered architecture
- We will learn about ORM and Spring data JPA(Java Persistence API)
- What is Unit Testing
- What is TDD(Test Driven Development)
- Why is Testing important
- What is Junit and Mockito
- Different Annotations of Junit and Mockito
- Comparison between Junit-4 and Junit-5
- Writing Test cases for the project’s different API endpoints
- Checking the code coverage & Debugging
- Writing Test cases for Success, Failure and Error scenarios
- Test cases for Model classes
- You will also get the complete source code used in the course.